BASIC BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION INFORMATION
Lidija Paunović was born on September 19th 1985 in Čačak.
She enrolled at the Technical Faculty in Čačak, Kragujevac University, in the school year 2006/2007. She graduated on July 13th 2009 with an average grade 9,84 (nine and 84/100) as well as on September 14th 2010 with an average grade 9,88 (nine and 88/100) thus obtaining the title Production and Information Engineering Manager. She defended her thesis with the grade 10 (ten and 00/100).
Doctoral studies, study program Information Systems and Management, an optional area of Electronic business, she enrolled at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade in the school year 2010/2011. She passed all nine program planned exams for doctoral studies with an average grade 10 (ten and 00/100).
During her undergraduate studies, she was honored by the faculty three times, as the most successful and the most successful graduate student. During the 2008/2009 school year she was the recipient of the scholarship of the Fund for young talents, from the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Serbia. During the school years 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 she was the recipient of the scholarship of the from the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of Republic of Serbia, for young researchers - doctoral students.
- Internet marketing
- Management of enterprise development
- Information technology
- Computer applications
- M. Ranđelović, A. Veljović, Lj. Stanojević, L. Paunović, The Effects of Digital Dialogue in Teaching Programming, 6th International conference Technics and Informatics in Education, 28-29 may 2016, Čačak, Serbia, pp.160-165, UDK: 004.853:37.037, ISBN 978-86-7776-192-9
- A. Veljović, LJ. Stanojević, M. Tomović, L. Paunović, M. Jovanović, Modeling as basis in designing information system architecture, 14th International conference Research and Development in Mechanical Industy RaDMI 2014, Proceedings Volume 1, 18-21 September 2014, Topola, pp.69-82, ISBN 978-86-6075-047-3
- L. Paunović, A. Veljović, D. Milentijević, Lj. Stanojević Proposal of a technological solution for the virtual market, International Scientific Conference Proceedings UNITECH, 22-23 November 2013, Gabrovo, vol. II, pp. 284-288, ISSN 1313-230X
- J. Dadic, M. Despotovic-Zrakic, D. Barac, L. Paunovic, A. Labus, Managing e-government Information Resources Using Faceted Taxonomies 12th European Conference on eGovernment - ECEG 2012, 14-15 June 2012, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 169-175, ISBN 978‐1‐908272‐42‐3
- L. Paunović, K. Simić, J. Dadić, B. Jovanić, D. Barać The impact of applying the concept of the Semantic Web in E-Government, 1st annual Governance in (post)transition conference, 12-14 April 2012, Otocec, Slovenia, Innovative issues and approaches in social sciences, 2012, vol. 5, no. 2, pp.161-179, ISSN 1855-054
- L. Paunović, B. Jovanić, A. Milić, Z. Bogdanović, M. Despotović Zrakić Developing a model of portal for promotion of scientific research, 3rd Slovenian Social Sciences Conference Social responsibility in 21st century, Fiesa, 29th Sept.-1st October 2011., pp. 458 – 474, ISBN 978-961-93138-1-